Our little U.I.L show made it past Zone Competition!
Now on to District! Now to catch up on sleep.
Oh and we won Best Tech Crew!!
And I received my first medal!!
GOSHHHH I’M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!
Along with that the cast received
2 Honorable Mentions
2 All Star Cast
And 1 Best Actor!!!
CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!
hahahahahahaha. It’s fine, tomorrow I’ll be back!!
And no no no, it’s totally fine…now just everyone knows. Which I’m extremely ok with. :)
PS. I love this awkward relationship.
Being able to produce something that the individual created and expressing it in their own way. I don’t think an artist is really an artist if they create something because of other people, in a way, I think it’s for their own benefit because it’s what they enjoy.
then come to me.
Food, sex, and a bit of flash, and bam you got yourself a boy.” —creativecloud
End of story.
I’m scared we aren’t going to come together as a team.
When we first started we all wrote down our goals.
Question: How many of those goals have we gotten too?
I’m so sick of everyone being so damn mean and just so spiteful.
Stop caring about yourself.
And I know I’ve done some wrong somewhere, I’m not perfect.
We have worked too hard and long to just have it wasted.
I don’t want to see us get destroyed by something so stupid like junior high bullshit drama.
We are better than that.
I’m praying for something positive on my horizons.
Prom is gonna suck.
- Think about yourself
- Talk about yourself
- Listen greedily to what people say about you
- Expect to be appreciated
- Be sensitive to slights
- Never forgive any criticism
- Trust nobody but yourself
- Demand agreement with your own views on everything
- Sulk if people are not grateful to you for favors shown them
- Be on the lookout for a good time for yourself
- Shirk your duties if possible
- Do as little as possible for others
- Let anger and resentment build up inside you
- Seek only pleasure
- Do what ever is convenient
- Don’t do your best
- Don’t do what you know is right
- Don’t take time to rest and relax to enjoy life
- Take everything seriously
- Try to do everything yourself
- Live in the past
- Live in the future
- Try to control the uncontrollable
- Expect respect, friendship, or loyalty before you give it